If Radu Was In Charge


My dad is in charge of my house. If I was in charge, my house would blow up so me being in charge of the house would be chaos. But anyways, let’s talk about if I was in charge. I would only eat yummy pancakes and go to sleep at 2:00 PM. I would drink Schweppes Mandarin. It would be fun because I could steal money from my dad so I could buy everything I want. I would have a nerf battle with my friends and buy them some big, awesome nerf guns and buy a lot of blue bullets.

Comments

  1. I loved reading your post because it was very interactive and because you are respecting the theme and that you are playing with the nerf guns,because its funny

    DAVID 4L IBSB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If Vlad was in charge

If Roman was in charge